1. What is a payment card?
The Tante payment card is the official means of payment at D Festival and only with it you will be able to pay for drinks, food and souvenirs.
* The card is not intended for payment at POS terminals and cash withdrawals at ATMs.
2. How do I pay at the festival and where?
Payment for drinks, food and souvenirs is made only through the Tante payment cards.
In the camp and in the parking lot where the main stage is located, there will be card sales points where you can put as much money as you want.
When you shop, all you have to do is hover the card at the marked place, and the amount for drinks, food or souvenirs will be automatically deducted from the card!
3. Where can I get a card and how much does it cost?
Payment cards are available at all places marked with the word КУПИ КАРТИЧКА in the festival zone. The card costs 30 denars and they are non-refundable, and you can further put in your desired amount of denars at any top spot within the festival.
4. How can I check the balance on the card?
You can easily check your status at any time with hovering the festival card over the readers that will be placed on each point of sale.
5. How much money can I put on the card?
The card is topped up with a credit in the desired amount, and the maximum amount is 3000 denars for one payment.
6. What should I do if I lose my card?
Unfortunately, you will have to buy a new card.
7. What if I have funds left over that I fail to spend during the festival?
Tante will be used and valid in 2023 at all events organaised by Password Production, including Pin Conference, Taksirat, etc.