The campsite is the best way to feel and live the real festival atmosphere of D FESTIVAL: let the sun wake you, be as close as possible to the festival site, enjoy the Dojran Lake and the beautiful beach located next to the campsite, make new friends and party with the thousands of young festival visitors!
Arrive early and choose the most suitable campsite for you and your friends! During the 3 festival days, the campsite will be your new pleasant and positive home where you’ll be well looked after during your stay here by the camp crew. We will make sure that D FESTIVAL will be your best summer experience!
D Festival’s campers will have access to drinkable water, showers, wireless internet, food and drink stores, beach and various options such (lockers for personal items, recharge-spot for mobile phones, etc.). During their stay in the camp, the camp visitors can enjoy all stages and they can take part in different workshops, debates, games, recreation, and many other interesting activities.
Distance from the city center – 2 minutes walk away
Distance from the Main Stage – 7 minutes walk away
Distance from the Church Stage – 2 minutes walk away
Distance from the Electronic Beats Stage – 10 minutes walk away
The camping area, where D FESTIVAL takes place is situated in a natural area. That’s why we want to ask all the visitors to contribute and make sure the campgrounds stay as clean as possible. The collecting points for garbage on the camping ground will be clearly indicated. Please throw your trash away and in the proper containers! You can also find garbage containers in the parking lots and inside the festival. Use them as much as possible!
Please take a minute to understand the D FESTIVAL Camping Regulations for yours and everyone’s safety on the camping site. Here you can find the answers of most frequently asked questions and bellow is the list of allowed and forbidden items for the camp.
WHAT TO BRING
- What you need most when camping is of course a tent.
- Bring everything you need to feel more comfortable: sleeping bag, blanket, pillow, etc.
- Do not forget to bring a bathing suit, sunglasses, suntan oil, towels and other props for enjoying the beach, but most importantly – come full of positive energy for an unforgettable D FESTIVAL.
- Laptops, tablets, mobile phones and chargers
- Photo cameras (amateur)
- Mini compact umbrellas and raincoats Bikes,
- skateboards, rollers, scooters
- Eye drops for contact lenses
- Insulin (with appropriate doctors subscription and medical ID)
- Plastic dinner set
- Food and beverage bought at the festival venue
- Plastic bottles for water (empty)
- Pets (on responsibility of the owner)
- Smiles 🙂
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Outside Food or Drinks
- Glass of any kind
- Gas canisters
- Steel dinner set
- Professional photo cameras or audio and video recorders