1.Where can I buy tickets for the festival?
– For all information regarding tickets, please click here.
2.Do children require ticket?
– For children under age of 6 you do not need a ticket.
3.Do I need to have identification document during the festival?
– According to the Law of the Republic of Macedonia everyone should have an ID card, it is necessary for you to carry it with you during the festival.
4.Can I cancel or return the ticket?
– The cancellation of purchased ticket and a refund for the same is not possible.
5.What if the ticket is wrong / or a forgery?
– Tickets that are purchased and bought at authorized outlets are the only ones that are valid because their bar code is unique. Organizer can guarantee the validity of the ticket only if it’s bought at any of the official sales outlets.
6.What if you lose your ticket?
– If you lose your ticket organizer can’t help you in the situation and will not be able to issue you a new one. So please make sure you take a good care of your ticket.
7.What if I forget my ticket?
– If you forget your ticket you will not be able to attend the festival, so we advise you to be careful and don’t forget your ticket.
8.How many times during a festival night I will be able to enter or leave the place of the event?
– If you have a three-day festival ticket you will not have a restriction on leaving and re-entering the festival area. If you have a one-day ticket then you will not have access to the festival camp.
2. CAN I BRING:
– Carrying alcohol is prohibited at the event just like any other liquids. Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, and water can be purchased at the place of the event.
– It’s prohibited to carry food, but you can buy at the place of the event.
– We recommend wearing raincoat or a small compact umbrella. Large umbrellas can obstruct other visitors to follow the concert.
3. GENERAL ISSUES:
1.What will be the weather during the festival?
– For more information on the weather forecast during the festival, click here.
2.Can I address the security if I have an urgent need?
– Certainly. In case you need help you can contact the event providers that are wearing recognizable fluorescent vests or one of the great volunteer team standing at your service for all information about the festival.
– Emergency team room is placed in separate wards. They are clearly marked and you will not have any problem to access them.
4.Will I know the exact time of the concert?
– Yes, the timeline for the start of the concerts will be posted on our website – and in all promo materials for D Festival. In addition, note that the schedule of the performances of artists is subject to change for various reasons that can occur during the event.
5.What is prohibited?
– It is strictly forbidden to carry glass items or bottles, cans, flammable materials, weapons, psychotropic substances and dangerous objects for the environment, fireworks, lasers, cameras, camcorders, audio / video recorders. Visitors are strictly forbidden from setting any promotional material during the event, without prior permission by the organizers.